CACI Technologies, Inc. is seeking a Junior FMV Analyst to support our DoD customer at Fort Gordon, GA. The candidate will work on Fort Gordon, which is located near Augusta and Evans, Georgia. This area boasts a low-cost of living, great schools, beautiful weather, and multiple outdoor activities.
- Prepare, maintain, and present intelligence displays, reports, and briefings with the creation and use of visual aids and drafting, editing, and proofreading document for publishing.
- Understands TCPED process and workflows
- Provide real time 24/7/365 support in a shift work environment as an integral part of a team
- View, exploit, record, and touch type
- Perform geo-locational mensuration functions, extracts coordinate and positional relationships from digital database systems
- Maintain and use geospatial databases
- Compile, segregate, evaluate, research, interpret, analyze, and disseminate intelligence information to support operations
- Liaison with supported unit, aircrew and PED crew in support of real time mission.
- Maintain active role in ongoing mission to ensure mission success and the successful completion of assigned tasks.
- Translate raw mission data and significant activity information from mission chat rooms to finished intelligence for supported unit and intelligent community use.
- As a junior FMV Analyst you will be expected to work with minimal oversight and be fully capable of meeting most services without direction.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year CURRENT (Within 3 Years) analytical experience in any Intelligence Discipline
Highly Desired Qualifications:
6 years of experience with A-ISR FMV systems and programs
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.