Duties and Responsibilities:
Accountable for all aspects of the Counterintelligence Oversight function assigned to contractor staff; manages the on-hands accountability of CI instructors. Assists Pm in assessing new hires and ensures Contractor personnel are trained, capable, and maintain job currency. Track and report training schedule for CI Training events, outcomes and Contractor support. Works directly with functional leads to assess current and future course material; coordinate and certify cadre personnel to ensure proper training of the CI task order.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
-BA or BS degree or 15 years of experience as an Army MOS 35L, CI Warrant Officer or other service equivalent.
-Graduate of Army Instructor or equivalent IC instructor course.
-Demonstrated proficiency in CI operations (both tactical and strategic), investigations, Asset validation, 2X functions and intelligence contingency funds.
-Excellent communications skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
-Platform instructor experience
-Served as an all-source analyst
What We can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.