Individual will be responsible for the design and development of unique Information Technology (IT) solutions to meet mission requirements. Meet with various stakeholders to identify and gather requirements for future projects or system enhancements. Must be able to lead small teams in the execution and timely completion of tasks of varying complexity.
Perform a variety of analytical tasks which are broad in nature and are concerned with the design and implementation, including personnel, hardware, software and support facilities and/or equipment
Perform with some latitude for un-reviewed actions and decisions
Plan and perform analytical and engineering research, design development, and other assignments in conformance with design, engineering and customer specifications
Coordinate the activities of technicians assigned to specific analytical projects
Must either 1) possess a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position (e.g. information systems, computer science, math, or engineering) or 2) have four additional years of relevant Information Technology Analyst or related technical experience as a substitute for the Bachelor's Degree.
IAT Level I Certification
Security Clearance: active TS/SCI w CI Poly
Excellent writing and communication skills
Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities
Proficient is MS Office suite – Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
Ability to work weekends and evening hours as needed
Must have 6 years’ experience as an Information Technology Analyst in programs of similar scope, type, and complexity
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.