eDiscovery Systems Administrator
Req #: 202835
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
- Collects data using Clearwell
- Creates cases in Clearwell
- Runs collections in Clearwell: creating collection tasks and collection sets adding case folder to case
- Exports data from MS Exchange Admin Center
- Repairs corrupt pst files
- Reviews OCR documents for text
- Creates tag sets
- Creates searches using keywords and date ranges
- Creates PDFs of missing files and uploaded to case(s)
- Creates and executes advanced data searches using requested keywords and date range, system reports and Excel spreadsheets
- Generates system reports
- Reviews QC cases
- Provides desk-side hands-on assistance to users
- Sets up new Clearwell user accounts
- Collects machine runtime statistics
- Archives Clearwell cases and collections
- Restores archived Clearwell cases
- Updates eDiscovery logs and statistics spreadsheets
- Produces documents creating PDFs and provide to clients
- Log of stats: collects server processing statistics for cases
- Experience in end to end eDiscovery services from legal holds and collection through processing and production.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Experience with Installing, Configuring, Troubleshooting, and Maintaining Windows server 2008 – 2012.
- Advanced eDiscovery skills and experience with Clearwell.
- Experience with win10, Office 365 and Enterprise Vault.
- Active Top Secret clearance.