Works under the supervision of a Task Supervisor or Project Supervisor. In addition to performing functions of a Senior Word Processor, see below, this person will provide user services and support at an advanced level for specific office application packages, particularly word processing, graphics/presentation, and spreadsheet packages. Provides tips and assistance to other users in best use of these packages.
Requires both a comprehensive knowledge of word processing software applications and office practices and a high degree of skill in applying software functions to prepare complex and detailed documents.
RESPONSIBILTIES: Processes complex and lengthy technical reports which include tables, graphs, charts, or multiple columns. Uses either different word processing packages or many different style macros or special command functions. Independently completes assignments and resolves problems.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.