CACI is seeking an experienced Process Engineer / Solutions Architect with demonstrated ability to apply knowledge and skills in process and technology solutions at the platform, application, and Enterprise level for technical and business domains. This individual will apply related disciplines to analyze business and engineering processes and Enterprise Architecture directives and policy, and assess the applicability of existing operational support activities to formulate recommendations for our future Enterprise IT posture and solutions. The selected candidate will work as a direct contributor on these ongoing strategy studies, but will be integrated with a multi-disciplinary team and will report to engineering management. CACI is particularly interested in expertise in Change Management and Analysis.
As an IT Solutions Consultant, you will provide thought leadership and problem solving for a government customer. Specific responsibilities may include some/many of the following activities:
- Provide functional support in planning, and evaluating Custom Off-the-Shelf (COTS) solution implementations with particular emphasis on Change Management, Configuration Management, Operation Support Systems (OSS), Network provisioning, Billing and Network Monitoring and Performance Management;
- Assist the Chief Architect with the development of enterprise architecture technology solutions to include Business, Data and Application architecture artifacts;
- Analyze the current state and support the design of objective future business operations in order to aid Government decision making;
- Assist in assessing the alignment of services and technology with desired business/mission strategies and objectives, concept of operations, business processes, roles, organizational structures and technology standards;
- Assist others in the development of the necessary programs and projects for implementing change;
- Develop trusted strategic partnerships with key customers and stakeholders.
Documented success in applying one or more of the following capabilities in complex environments:
- Change Management
- Business Support Systems / Operational Support Systems / COTS Solutions
- Business Process Reengineering / Improvement / Modeling
- Data Analytics / Optimization
- Lean Six Sigma
- Business Innovation
- Enterprise Architecture
- Software-Systems Integration and test.
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance is required
- The ability to upgrade to a TS SCI Poly is required
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, or CyberSecurity.
- Proven ability as a process advocate and SME
- Experience working on transformational projects in complex environments.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in IT related subject or higher plus 4-7 years; Doctorate with 2 years; Masters with 3 years; Associates with 8 years.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.