What You’ll Get to Do: As an ETL Developer you will play a key role in analyzing various data sources and developing data streams for a large Data Warehouse. The ETL Developer shall be responsible for developing ETL requirements by coordinating with business analysts and source system developers and develop ETL processes. The successful candidate must have 2+ years of experience in a large Data Warehouse environment.
More About the Role:
Analyzes new and existing data sources for the Data Warehouse
Works with senior leadership to develop strategies while working cross-functionally with others teams
Develops ETL requirements for extracting, transforming and loading data into the Data Warehouse using ETL tools
Creates Interface Control Document (ICD) for the new data streams.
Creates ETL functional specifications that document source to target data mappings
Maintains existing ETL streams.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications: Typically has a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
Experience in using ETL tools
Documentation of ETL mappings
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.