CACI International, Inc. is seeking an experienced GIS Analyst to lead the GIS program at Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea (South Korea). The ideal candidate will want to help an organization get the most out of GIS technology. This organization uses GIS similar to any city or local government in that they use spatial information to manage and make decisions on the development and maintenance of the base. GeoBase is a mature, robust program that is a part of a much larger US Air Force GIS effort and you would be leading a piece of an Air Force wide program. In place are robust standardized datasets in an enterprise Oracle database, ArcGIS Server web applications, and a team of military and civilian coworkers.
The position is located on Kunsan Air Base, in South Korea, about 4 hours south of Seoul on the western edge of the country. The base is located in a rural area with great opportunity to experience authentic Korean culture and food. The position is in support of a 5-year contract which began on July 1, 2016.
The perfect candidate will be a team player who wants to grow their skillset, proactively communicate with customers and company co-workers, lead a GIS program, and take pride in their work.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Daily job activities will include creating solutions for users of GIS technology, data development and maintenance, database and website administration, general GIS support and training, and carrying out organization initiatives. A team of talented GIS Analysts, Web Developers, System Administrators, and Project Managers support this position as needed.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
KR-Gunsan--KOREA, REPUBLIC OF