Duties and Responsibilities:
Accountable for all aspects of the INSCOM G37 Training and Foundry Task Oversight functions assigned to Contractor personnel staff; manages the hands-on, day-to-day accountability of Command Language Program Managers (CLPM) and Language Instructors. Assists the PM in assessing new hires and ensures Contractor personnel are trained, capable and maintain their job currency.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
-BA or BS degree
-2 years as a command level or INSCOM Major Subordinate Command CLPM or 15 years of military service or civilian equivalent as a linguist and minimum of 2 years assigned as a Command level or INSCOM MSC CLPM
-Communications skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers and subordinates,
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
-Foreign language proficiency
-Experience in training programs.
What We can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN