Duties and Responsibilities:
Accountable for all aspects of the All-Source/DCGS-A Task Oversight function assigned to contractor staff; manages the on-hands accountability of DCGS-A and All-source instructors. Assists Pm in assessing new hires and ensures Contractor personnel are trained, capable, and maintain job currency. Track and report training schedule for All-source Training events, outcomes and Contractor support. Works directly with functional leads to assess current and future course material; coordinate and certify cadre personnel to ensure proper training of the All-source task order.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
-BA or BS degree or 12-14 years of experience as an Army MOS 35F, All-source Warrant Officer or other service equivalent and 5 years of DCGS-A experience. Or 1-2 yrs management or NCOIC experience.
-14 years of professional experience or 12 yrs with Master’s degree.
- Graduate of Army Instructor or equivalent IC instructor course.
-Demonstrated proficiency in all DCGS-A applications, including Analyst notebook, ArcGIS, M3, Querry Tree and Google Earth.
-Experience in managing small projects and geographically separated employees.
-Excellent communications skills
-Microsoft Office and Computer proficiency
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
-Platform instructor experience
-Served as an all-source analyst
What We can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.