What You’ll Get to Do:
The System Integrator primarily builds, deploys, and tests software releases to include JAVA modules, services, business process models, and database scripts into Development, Test, and Production environments on Windows-based and Linux-based systems. Thoroughly vets configuration changes to the environment, upgrades to system software, and architecture modifications. The integrator provides technical expertise in addressing problems of software integration.
More About the Role:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Security+ certification
- Communicate (verbal and written) effectively with teams, peers, and management
- Experience with and ability to understand, distill, and document solution requirement
- Familiar with middleware stacks and web applications running on Linux: (Apache Tomcat, Jenkins, Git)
- Familiar with development tools: Eclipse, Oracle WebLogic, Oracle SQL Developer
- Knowledge of server scripting (Shell/Perl/PowerShell) and automation technologies
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience with open-source tools like: Ansible, SALT, Puppet, Chef. Ability to discern value and evaluate open-source tools and software in comparison with COTS products
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.