What You’ll Get to Do: Resolve various military customers’ hardware and software functionality problems by providing a high degree of timely customer service and technical expertise. Provide customer training on CACI software via chat, phone, or classroom based methods and assist on installation of systems for customer's platforms and ground sites.
Offices for this opportunity are in Austin, TX. For those outside of the Austin area, relocation assistance may be considered on a case by case basis.
More About this Role:
- Under general supervision, perform a variety of specific professional tasks to include monitoring, troubleshooting, configuring and training of CACI specific products such as APERTURE, POINTGUARD, and GEOnet
- Maintain operational readiness of deployed systems including network and storage administration via various scripts and manual Unix/Linux line commands
Operations support for fielded systems (training, documentation, tech assists, mission planning)
- Provide hardware & software technical support to external and internal customers
- Ensure software bugs are written and tracked properly via JIRA
- Attend “JIRA bug juries” to provide an operational perspective
- Provide testing of newly deployed operational software builds
- Present weekly/monthly status and activity reports and executive high-level metrics to internal and external customers
- Provide after-hours troubleshooting support when needed
- Monitor high-side chat
- Work closely with developers, quality assurance, security, and support teams to achieve project objects
- Travel to customer sites for new installations and test events
- Configure systems IAW project requirements
- Provide high-level demonstrations of CACI products
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- An active TS/SCI clearance is required
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Previous experience with military Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and overall Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities, operations, and related qualifications is considered a plus
- Significant experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems to include Office
- Must have a current certification compliant with DoD 8570 IAT level 1 (COMPTIA A+)
- Ability to travel 25% to 50% at times
- Basic Linux/Unix command line knowledge
- Ability to manage tasks for multiple concurrent projects
- Self-starter with good interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with Navy Surface and airborne cryptologic systems such as SSEE INC F, RED FALCON, BANSHEE, and CCOP. Experience with other Joint-Service solutions will also be considered
- Experience operating and configuring DRT based equipment
- Significant experience with Linux operating systems
- Significant Linux/Unix command line knowledge
- Current certification compliant with DoD 8570 IAT level 3 (COMPTIA Security +)
- Bash/Python Scripting experience
- Experience with GEOnet and/or POINTGUARD
- Experience with system security and accreditation processes
What We can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Ticom Geomatics (TGI) is a subsidiary of CACI International, Inc based out of Austin, Texas with ~200 employees. TGI is an industry leader in Interoperable Mission Ready Geolocation and ISR Systems and Services. We develop large scale enterprise ISR systems and QRCs that utilize Time and Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) and other techniques for Precision Geolocation. We provide full End-to-End Mission and Life Cycle Support for our products. Our systems leverage commercial, industry, and Government standards for affordable, flexible, and rapid development.