What You’ll Get to Do:
Engineer and develop engineering solutions to customer requirements around Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, and Server 2016 OS platforms.Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and reviews computer system capabilities, workflows, and makes recommendations.May analyze or recommend commercially available software.Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
Test, debug, and assist in the refinement of system products. Perform functional analysis of noted system performance issues. Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation. Assist in establishing standards for and documenting information systems procedures. On a rotational basis, serve as a SME in resolving trouble tickets that occur during off-duty hours.
Other duties as assigned.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Education and Experience Requirements:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.