Systems Administrator – Multi-Factor Authentication
Req #: 203128
Location: Hanover, MD US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is part of the Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) Help Desk team, which issues and maintains RSA tokens. Specific tasking will include:
- Perform basic troubleshooting for RSA Token requests or gather information in regards to RSA Token problems for escalation to the next level (e.g., Tier II...Tier III)
- Maintain, hand out and take returns of RSA tokens for users from each kiosk at the customer site in support of DoD Scorecard and STE/STN (CSPid) mission requirements.
- Issuance of DoD software
- Update all customer systems related to tracking trouble requests.
- Continue to provide communications to affected parties regarding the status of open tickets.
- Work with common knowledge database to resolve systems issues promptly
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Knowledge or skill relevant to basic computer operations
- Attention to detail and time management
- Excellent communications skills (via telephone, email or other applications)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Ability to work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines
- Understanding of multifactor authentication solutions.
This position maps to System Administrator B labor category on the Middleware III contract, which includes the following qualifications:
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines.
- 3 years System Administration experience
- An additional 4+ years of System Administration experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 7 years.
- 2+ years experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) authentication services.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.