What You’ll Get to Do:
The Senior Targeting Analyst will generate reports as a result of their analysis of collected information and reasoned assessment to determine if collections satisfy intelligence requirements. Candidates will also use a combination of formal training and independent learning to develop and maintain subject matter expertise on current and looming country- and region-specific issues and/or transnational issues such as: counterterrorism, counterproliferation, and cyber to understand intelligence needs and identify collection opportunities.
More About the Role:
Targeting Analysts use unique datasets, specialized tools, and network analysis techniques to identify and analyze key threats to the US, identify opportunities to disrupt them, and evaluate the risks and benefits of proposed operations. Targeting analysts regularly produce a range of sophisticated short and longer term analytic targeting intelligence products and provide close analytic support to operations for US policymakers, military officials, and law enforcement agencies. Targeting analysts focus on regions of the world and on functional topics including terrorism, weapons proliferation, narcotics trafficking, counterintelligence, and cyber threats.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Strong analytical skills with experience with inter and intra agency collaboration
Experience supporting targeting efforts and the targeting lifecycle
Experience reviewing reports and exploiting collections to determine next steps
Experience writing reports for both technical and non-technical audiences
Experience delivering oral presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.