** We are looking for multiple candidates to join our Summer team.**
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will function as part of a team that completes the following tasks. CACI will leverage the intern’s strengths while teaching them to complete any and all of the team’s tasks. By the end of the summer, you should be comfortable with all of the topics below:
Build, Deploy and Test Cyber Challenge Scenarios
Gather challenge (capture the flag) requirements from subject matter experts (SMEs)
Interview SMEs for challenge outlines
Design challenge configurations
Build physical and virtual machines and collections thereof from operating system ISOs through deployed applications
Network physical and virtual machines
Test and document cyber challenge configuration, testing, solution, and defense
Build repeatable test environment
Improve CTF scoring system for multiple users in a CTF competition
Integrate or develop software to monitor CTF participant activity
Integrate or develop software to integrate CTF workflow
Experiment with software processing big network data, observing and detecting network attacks
Attend and participate in Cyber Training Events
Learn, along with CACI full-time employees, how to solve cyber challenges both independently and as a team.
Learn how to develop software to defend cyber systems from attack
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Full-time students enrolled in a four-year college or university working toward a BS in a related field.
Bachelor’s degree students must earn a minimum GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0-point scale
Must be able to work full time during summer months
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Self-motivated, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team environment
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.