Co-Op Intern, Acquisition Support, Washington, DC
Req #: 203204
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Administration
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
CACI is looking for an enthusiastic and driven candidate to join our team in Washington, DC.
- Support personnel in acquisition and logistics related tasks, primarily in providing research and documentation development.
- Must be proficient in MS Tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- May prepare reports and correspondence.
Education and Experience:
Co-Op/Interns at this level typically represent college students trying to gain related work experience while pursuing an undergraduate degree.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.