Req #: 203083
Location: Pearl Harbor, HI US
Job Category: Intelligence
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
CACI International, Inc. is seeking experienced Intelligence Analysts with a targeting background to support our client located at Camp Smith, Hawaii.
***The purpose of this posting is to support future opportunities. Candidates will be considered as positions become available. ***
What You’ll Get to Do:
- perform extensive all-source research and intelligence analysis to review, assess, and produce target intelligence products.
- provide target system and entity-level target intelligence expertise to USPACOM operational planning effort.
- maintain currently and profiency in specified Joint and Theater Target Intelligence processes and procedures.
- use Joint Targeting Toolbox (JTT), Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB), and other automated computer systems for target intelligence analysis and documentation.
- provide all-source analytic support to theater battle damage assessment.
- coordinate and disseminate target system analysis and entity-level products on the appropriate security domains.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years of intelligence analysis experience
- Specialized training may be used in lieu of bachelor’s degree
- TS/SCI with ability to obtain CI Polygraph
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- TS/SCI with current CI Polygraph
- Joint Targeting School (JTS) Training
- USAF's Combat Targeting Course (CTC) or the new equivalent
- JTS Staff Officer course plus a NIU/AGILE joint target development course such as Joint Intermediate Target Development
- US Navy Strike Warfare courses
- US Army's JOFEC (Joint Operational Fires and Effects Course)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.