Responsible for pre-award activities such as interfacing with the Contracting Officer or Prime Contractor, negotiating NDAs and TAs, participating in proposal reviews, conducting OCI screenings, providing risk assessments, recommending mitigation approaches, and negotiating price, terms, and conditions with clients. Post-award actions involve interpreting contract terms and handling subsequent issues as well as attending client meetings, IPRs, PMRs, etc. Other duties include responding to compliance requests, maintaining contracts-related corporate systems such as CES-C and RLA workflow, and participating in M&A due diligence and integration.
Knowledge & Experience:
Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project management.
Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE