What You’ll Get to Do:
Ticom Geomatics, a CACI Company, is seeking candidates to contribute to the analysis, testing, accreditation, and deployment of Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) technologies used to support a variety of Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC) programs. Prior experience with CDS technology is greatly preferred, but not required. (A Cross Domain Solution is a system which provides communication between differing security domains by applying detailed rules to ensure only authorized information is allowed, and to mitigate security risks.)
Candidates must be US citizens, and must either have, or be willing to obtain, US Government TS/SCI clearance including polygraph.
Offices for this location are in Austin, TX. For those outside of the Austin area, relocation assistance may be considered on a case by case basis.
More About the Responsibilities of the Role:
- Developing a deep understanding of multiple Cross Domain Solutions
- Developing an understanding of data classification techniques
- Develop an understanding of DoD policies and standards around CDS solutions
- Develop an expertise in recommending programmatic solutions to help influence proper system design (e.g. preventing spillage)
- Analyze CDS requirements evaluate CDS provider solutions
- Develop software to help with analysis of solutions
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Outstanding "security-first" mindset, with tenacious attention to details and edge cases
- Strong ability to read, write, analyze, and critique messaging protocols between automated systems
- Superior ability to translate specifications into concrete rules and requirements
Experience and/or interest in development of rule grammars, test harnesses, and programmatic test case generation
- Ability to acquire proficiency with complex 3rd party software and hardware when provided with only light documentation and support
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience in Computer Science and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
The following skills are required for this position; however, motivated candidates lacking one or two of these skills are encouraged to apply as well:
- Experienced and comfortable in Linux environments
- Understanding of side-channel, covert, steganographic, and other data vectors
- Cryptographic fundamentals, especially PKI
- Strong XML Schema Definition (XSD) skills
- Shell scripting, and higher level scripting (Python, Perl, etc..)
- Ability and interest in debugging grey/black box issues
- Familiarity with pcap/tcpdump/Wireshark
- Knowledge of iptables, deep packet inspection, and network security concepts
- Strong understanding of TCP and UDP, especially pertaining to sources of overhead and latency
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with Cross Domain Solutions
- C/C++ development and debugging skills
- SELinux experience
- Prior working experience with DoD and/or Intelligence communities
- Familiarity with government IA practices and procedure, especially NIST 800-53 and/or similar security controls
- Security+ certification or CISSP
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Ticom Geomatics (TGI) is a subsidiary of CACI International, Inc. in Austin, Texas with ~200 employees. TGI is an industry leader in Interoperable Mission Ready Geolocation and ISR Systems and Services. We develop large scale enterprise ISR systems and Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) that utilize Time and Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) and other techniques for Precision Geolocation. We provide full End-to-End Mission and Life Cycle Support for our products. Our systems leverage commercial, industry, and Government standards for affordable, flexible, and rapid development.