Provides installation and troubleshooting support for new hardware and software to the Pentagon Joint Service provider within the Pentagon and surrounding National Capitol Region (NCR).
- Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned workload and level of experience.
- Demonstrates excellent technical and customer relation skills.
- Performs a full range of servicing and repair service procedures including diagnostics, installation, updating of supported IT equipment.
- Performs basic connected installations, sets up IP addresses, downloads printer drivers and provides customer training on printing functions.
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs or replaces equipment components as necessary.
- Completes technical training on new equipment as assigned.
- Completes mobile device installations on iOS, Android, and Blackberry based hardware.
- Supports enterprise software deployments client follow-up support.
- Supports office IT hardware moves
- Inventorying of IT hardware and software
- Interacts with external customers for the purpose of determining service needs on equipment and ensuring overall high level of customer satisfaction with the service performed.
- Exhibits professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Is a positive and contributing team memberEDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent, and one to two years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.