CACI is seeking an Agile Business Analyst/Scrum Master with experience working on an Agile Software Development team to build custom software.
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
-Significant in-depth expertise in Agile to interpret internal and external obstacles and recommend best practices
- Have the ability to coach teams on Agile fundamentals and help them implement Agile ceremonies, identify the roles, and manage the respective artifacts
- Be able to facilitate Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives and other Scrum ceremonies; Create and manage artifacts; and identify, implement, and track metrics.
- Facilitate discussions, decision making, conflict resolution, and delivery of committed work goals
- Support and educate the Product Owners, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Work with customer stakeholders to identify, prioritize, and manage the work planned for the Agile Scrum team.
- Lead projects from prioritization through concept development and user story writing to supporting development and deployment as Business Analyst subject matter expert
- Actively participate in the documentation of software requirements, functional design, flowcharts and diagrams.
- Extract and document detailed customer requirements
- Perform at an advanced technical level with a complete understanding of all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- 7+ experience working with customers to define system requirements.
- 7+ years working as a Business Analyst.
- Must hold at least one Agile certificate. This includes PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), ICAgile Certified Professional/Expert, SAFe Agilist (SA), or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4)
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent communication skills - Ability to document and translate complex technical terminology, concepts and issues to technical and non-technical staff.
- Familiarity with enterprise databases (Oracle/SQL Server) and custom development projects
- BS Degree in IT related field (computer science, mathematics, engineering, science) or equivalent experience.
- Secret or higher clearance and must be within five years of the last investigation.
- Experience working with Jira
- Experience working on a Scrum teams
- Experience with projects to develop code to be hosted in the cloud.
- Experience with large wide area networks or telecommunication service provider environments
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.