CACI has an immediate opening for a software engineer to join our HighVIEW product team in Lanham, MD. We are seeking an energetic developer who under minimal direction performs design, development, testing, and debugging of new software as well as providing enhancements to existing software. The ideal candidate will be a creative, motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills who can deliver individually as well as become part of a team.
HighVIEW is our commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software platform for data, workflow, and knowledge management. Currently in its fifth generation, HighVIEW provides the building blocks for diverse, highly scalable systems. HighVIEW solutions have been deployed to support business needs such as case management, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) compliance, document and media exploitation (DOMEX), document declassification, and human resources management/recruiting.
More About the Role:
Perform full lifecycle software development activities.
Participate in Agile development activities including scrum and sprint planning.
Research technologies to best fulfill system needs, participating in iterative design discussions, and refining requirements to ensure quality.
Effectively document software defects, enhancements, and concerns.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math or related discipline.
0-5 years of professional software experience.
Experience with one or more of the following: Java, JavaFX, C#/.Net, Angular, Web GUI frameworks
Ability to design, execute and test software components and systems.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Experience with formal development tools like SVN, JIRA, Confluence or comparable software development tools
US citizenship and ability to obtain a security clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.