Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide specialized intelligence and threat analysis and production support.
- Accesses and performs research on designated automated intelligence databases for identifying information of interest to the customer, downloading the identified information to an appropriate medium, and editing the information into format(s) to be specified by the customer.
- Provide intelligence and threat analysis of the information that is tailored to the customer's requirement(s.)
- Develop documents, summaries, reports, presentations.
- Present briefings to key personnel.
- A major portion of this work involves reports writing, intelligence and law enforcement research for a DHS component.
- 4 years analytical experience with operational level experience preferred.
- Typically requires a Bachelors Degree.
- Experience in either CT, Afghanistan, South West Asia regional issues and HUMINT or political/military analysis desired.
- Proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Must have strong research and writing skills and be capable of producing intelligence products and assessments.
- This position requires former MOS 1N, 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A or equivalent.
- Security Clearance Requirement: Top Secret/SCI
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions