CACI is looking for full-time Mission Support Administrator-Level 2 to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of support to our government customer.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
A Day In the Life:
As a Mission Support Administrator, a typical day might include the following:
- Maintains and updates databases or spreadsheets
- Passes and receives clearances and prepares access lists
- Performs as a focal point for a program or process
- Ensures that management, co-workers, customers, and stakeholders are informed on pertinent matters
- Drafts, proofreads, edits all correspondences
- Presents information through briefings to various audiences
- Tracks status of incoming and outgoing cable traffic
- Processes administrative and personnel paperwork
- Prepares and tracks various statistics
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Five years of administrative or comparable experience as an MSA l
- Strong communication skills (listening, oral, and written)
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software
- Experience with maintaining multiple calendars
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Nice to Haves:
- Must be willing to assist customer in tracking the electronic and hard-copy dissemination of analytical products to appropriate requesting people/office