What You’ll Get to Do:
As an experienced Linux Cluster System Administrator, you will manage specialized Linux clustered systems.
More About the Role:
The majority of the effort will be to maintain, upgrade, configure and administer those systems. You will also provide initial triage of user issues, and provide informal training as needed. Your responsibilities will include Linux administration and installation, patch evaluation and implementation, and network troubleshooting within the configurations. In this role, you will need to have a good command of various Linux scripting tools, such as bash, perl, python, etc. You will also utilize your knowledge of job
execution, both from a scheduler/ resource management viewpoint (slurm, and from an inter-process communications viewpoint (PGAS, shmem). While not expected to be a fluent programmer in these areas, you will need a solid working knowledge of how they work.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Bluffdale-UT-SALT LAKE CITY