- Our instructors perform a vital role in support of the Counterintelligence Community, providing DoD credential agents with the knowledge and skills to implement a CI Support Program within an assigned Area of responsibility and to leverage the full spectrum of CI capabilities to conduct CI Support to Research, Development & Acquisition (IAW DoDI 5240.24), CI Support to Supply Chain Risk Management (IAW DoDI 5240.24), CI Support to Defense Critical Infrastructure (IAW DoDI 3020.40) and counter the Insider Threat (IAW DoDI 5240.26).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Instruct, evaluate and counsel students in the subtle and difficult concepts of the subject matter.
· Use Instructional System Design (ISD) process to assist in the analysis, objective writing, evaluation, design, development, facilitation techniques and maintenance of course materials, lesson plans, and practical exercises.
· Engage in research and analysis to maintain subject matter currency and relevancy to contribute to the updating of course materials and documentation.
· Conduct training needs assessments and participate in course evaluations to measure the extent to which the training improved student’s knowledge and performance on the job.
· Evaluate student performance using verbal and written formats in accordance with established course standards and procedures.
· Identify areas of material, methods, aids used or other elements of the training process in need of revision based on formal or informal student evaluations.
· Plan and develop internal strategies and participate in meetings to provide advice and assistance to resolve problems as needed.
· Maintain contact with subject matter experts in order to anticipate changes that may affect training materials.
· Represent the organization at training conferences and meetings at the direction and approval of the Government.
· Lead or participate in practical field exercises
· Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Candidate must possess a Top Secret Clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)
- Candidate must be a credentialed Special Agent.
-Must have a minimum of seven years experience in conducting CI Support to Research, Development and Acquisition (RDA), Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP), and threat capabilities posed by Foreign Intelligence Security Services (FISS).