Electronics Technician Maintenance III (Secret) Fayetteville, NC
Req #: 203240
Location: Fayetteville, NC US
Job Category: Service Contract Act
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
Job Description Summary:
Responsible for planning, managing and repairing all aspects of communications systems.
Provide maintenance, refurbishment, deconfiguration, and demil of SATCOM systems and equipment.
Provide technical support to include Tier III repairs to systems beyond the expertise of the organizational level.
Responsible for maintenance, system quality control inspections, technical documentation, system software Information Assurance (IA) compliance to include all approved applications and fabrication.
Open and update work orders via COLTS database for all equipment requiring maintenance or service.
Provide complete system refurbishments and testing on systems as requested. Conduct bench testing of all components and apply appropriate equipment status tags.
Coordinate for shipment of replacement equipment to users in the field. Assist in research and development efforts as requested.
Coordinate for RMA of equipment failing bench tests.
Assist with Production/Integration department as requested
Education: High School diploma or GED.
Experience: Eight (8) years of practical experience, to include: Electronics Repair, Maintenance, Installation and Checkout. Two (2) years of experience, to include: supervision, and shop practices. Three (3) years of practical experience, to include: electronics repair and installation, and six (6) years of experience with Joint Warfighter C5ISR systems.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Previous SATCOM, software imaging/configuration and networking experience, skill with MS Outlook/Word/Project/Visio/Powerpoint, ability to multitask in fast paced environment within a mandatory schedule.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.