Job Summary: The ideal candidate will be responsible for determining the optimal approach to test complex products or solutions assuring compliance with appropriate specifications.
Maintain and execute routine manual and automated test standards to test information technology products, equipment, and systems.
Perform system level test of the Tactical Tomahawk Weapon Control System (TTWCS) software.
Design test procedures and provide some technical expertise on specific products, operating systems, and specialized environments.
Configure hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing.
Participate in the development of test environments using test automation tools and agile methods.
Bachelor’s degree in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline.
Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Experience with the Tomahawk Weapon Control System (TWCS) and its sub components, MDS, GCCS-M, and Launcher.
Experience with the operation and maintenance of TWCS equipment aboard a surface or subsurface platform.
Experience using TWCS Operating Procedures, Standard Maintenance Procedures, Casualty Procedures, Corrective Maintenance Procedures, and other reference documentation required to maintain/operate the TWCS.
Experience with fleet operations and battle group operations.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.