CACI is looking for full-time Mission Support Administrator-Level 3 to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of support to our government customer.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
A Day In the Life:
As a Mission Support Administrator, a typical day might include the following:
- Responds on a daily basis to staff’s needs and to customers’ questions and inquiries
- Maintains a schedule of appointments for a manager or office
- Produces other documents such as instructions, spreadsheets, presentations, and reports
- Makes travel arrangements for unit managers and others
- Processes administrative and personnel paperwork
- Tracks status of incoming and outgoing cable traffic
- Maintains inventory; issues equipment, records, receipts, or supplies
- Evaluates, proposes, and implements innovative and/or new administrative processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of support administration
- Performs research; retrieves information or documents from databases and the Internet
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Seven years of administrative or comparable experience
- Strong communication skills (listening , oral, and written)
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software
- Experience with maintaining multiple calendars
- Experience with our client's administrative systems
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Nice to Haves:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers' routine to highly complex questions in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to handle fast-paced, changing environment. Ability to quickly adapted to changing schedules/priorities.
- Proficiency with both Sponsor and Microsoft Office applications; Existing knowledge of SharePoint, Sponsor's Travel Reservation system, and other Sponsor administrative applications.
- Expected to exercise independent judgment under minimal supervision and manage own activities and office workflow under tight deadlines. Uses good judgment and demonstrates effective decision making skills. Pays attention to detail and shows excellent organizational skills.
- Analytical skills sufficient to assess and interpret highly complex information from multiple sources and draw insightful conclusions.