What You’ll Get to Do:
Within the Naval Sea Systems Command, NAVSEA 04I Program Management Office-Information Technology (PMO-IT) has the lead for ensuring an affordable maintenance solution is in place and operating worldwide in support of the Ship Maintenance Community (SMC). In support of this goal, PMO-IT requires Information Technology (IT) support to provide sustainment and development/modernization solutions for current and future GOTS/COTS systems. This support focuses on rapid deployment, flexibility, and the use of common open operating architecture where applicable to meet SMC needs. PMO-IT understands that cybersecurity is fundamental to the success of this program. CACI is seeking seasoned Navy Qualified Validators (NQV) to expand our existing NQVs on the PMO-IT Cybersecurity team.
Leverage your subject matter expertise in cybersecurity and Department of the Navy RMF requirements to provide expert NQV support to various NAVSEA activities across the US and for corporate systems undergoing system modernization – to include some systems migrating to the cloud. Your expert assessments and recommendations will facilitate approval of RMF assessment and authorizations, and will help system owners and Information Systems Security Engineers (ISSE) resolve cybersecurity hurdles. As part of this work, you may research cybersecurity questions pertaining to assessment and authorization (A&A) of Platform IT, Cloud-hosted systems, systems undergoing modernization, etc.
Our cybersecurity professionals are dynamic, motivated, and always expanding their skillsets; and we are looking for a seasoned validator to join our growing team.
More About the Role:
In support of NAVSEA PMO-IT you will:
* Other similar or related tasks as may be required to support management reporting requirements as they arise.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
-At least four (4) of experience with the development, review, and approval of Navy RMF A&A/DIACAP C&A packages for software systems and enclaves;
-Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- CISSP certification or equivalent; and
- Active DoD Secret clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related field;
- Navy Qualified Validator; and
- Hands on experience with:
- DoD Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) C&A/A&A processes;
- NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF);
- Cybersecurity for Cloud environments; and
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)..
**This position is in support of future opportunities. We are reviewing resumes now, however, and as we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates.**
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.