As a senior level Systems / Network Administrator, you will be part of an elite OCONUS team supporting mission critical systems. Work is in a US and non-US environment and requires sensitivity to cultural differences as well as the ability to seek out assistance from local and non-local SMEs.
The Systems / Network Administrator will mentor junior level Systems and Network Administrators and demonstrate solid troubleshooting experience.
Some your responsibilities will include:
- Configure Dell server hardware including Dell PowerEdge RAID controllers
- Install, configure and maintain Linux server
- Install, configure and maintain Windows server, workstation
- Install, configure and maintain Dell PowerVault Tape Backup library, NetBackup software
- Install, configure and maintain office printers, including Multi Function Devices
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 support: manage accounts, file/folder, direct customer assistance with desktop applications
- Install, configure and maintain Cisco routers with provided diagrams and cut-sheets
- Maintain Foundry switches
- Install, configure and maintain customer specific network devices*
- Create and maintain documentation to include Visio diagrams
- Read provided network diagrams and cut-sheets, identify documentation errors and make corrections
- Assist SMEs in the installation, configuration and maintenance of fielded systems
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 10 to 12 years of related experience.
Ten (10) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Must successfully obtain TS/SCI poly clearance
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
KR-Seoul-11-KOREA, REPUBLIC OF