CACI is seeking a Database Administrator to support our government customer at New Albany, IN. This position supports project management of Close In Weapons Systems (CIWS). As an outstanding Database Administrator, you will:
Assess and create specific, technical solutions for improving existing Microsoft Access databases and for creating new databases to be used for data collection, analysis, and reporting that supports several program functions.
Design advanced reports for displaying database information, including use of Microsoft Excel for reporting and data presentation.
Update, revise, design, develop, and implement Microsoft Access and relational databases that support initial data entry; data import; subsequent data updates and data retrieval; and implement a user’s permission system to provide controlled database functionality based on assigned access levels.
Design processes and workflows to update, revise, and maintain database information including capabilities such as data imports.
Develop standard operating procedures for the use, operation, and maintenance of the databases, and conduct staff training on the use, operation, and maintenance of the databases.
Design and architecture solutions with future growth and scalability in mind, and provide leadership for potential solutions other than Microsoft Access.
Minimum of five years of experience with Database Development
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Experience and proficiency with MS Access, MS Excel, VBA development and relational database design and data normalization
An active/within scope SECRET clearance is required for this position
Some travel, up to 10% may be required
Back-end development experience using other databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.