Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop scripted HUMINT scenario environments with the flexibility to increase in complexity to include Category II MSO collective environment creation and HUMINT sourced role playing. Develop instruction centered on all policies, procedures and applicable laws governing U.S. Army HUMINT operations. Conduct all instruction, where possible using operational data on networks, workstations, and DCGS-A.
-Minimum of 15years of operational experience in as an Army MOS 35M
-Certified ASOC, SOC, AMSOC, SOT2-3 or FTC graduate.
-Working knowledge of the HUMINT enterprise.
-Ability to realistically role play as both a source and a walk-in.
--Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course of equivalent IC instructor course.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-San Antonio-TX-SAN ANTONIO