What You’ll Get to Do:
Duties and Responsibilities:
Accountable for all aspects of the task order execution and manages the hands-on, day-to-day execution of operation activities for the INSCOM G37 Training, Readiness and Exercise Support Services Program. Responsible for operations and resourcing of all task order requirements, including linguist staffing, GFE accountability and tasking responses. Responsible for meeting all technical, financial, and task order requirements. Ensures management process and business systems facilitate meeting performance requirements. Serves as the primary POC to the Contract Office Representative. Authorized to act on all matters relating to the daily operation of the contract.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
-BA or BS degree
-15 years of management experience including 10 years of supervisory experience ; or 12 years of managing experience with a related Master’s degree
Must have military background/experience
-Considered an expert in an intelligence discipline.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
-20 year career in Army at 04 or higher grade
What We can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.