Ticom Geomatics (TGI), a CACI Company, delivers information superiority through interoperability of networked solutions for tactical warfighters. TGI is looking for talented Engineer/IT professionals that are excited about using the latest technologies available to create critical data analysis and alerting capabilities for the dynamic US intelligence community. Join a highly talented engineering team developing solutions for intelligence community needs. As the threats against our nation and world increase, we need your expertise to apply industry tools and products to meet these challenges.
Ticom Geomatics has built its success through focus on the customer mission while maintaining an employee and family oriented culture. We are interested in bringing in strong team members that have the potential to help grow our business and deliver high impact capabilities to our customers.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Seeking an experienced data analyst familiar with RF signal analysis and radar analysis products to perform duties associated with quality assurance and process improvement. Candidate will perform a variety of complex engineering tasks of analysis, design, and test for company’s product areas requiring strong technical and mathematical skills in areas such as optimization and statistical algorithms. Will work both individually and as part of project teams; plans, conducts, and may supervise research, development, or installation of products and systems in conformance with engineering design and customer specification. Engineering activities support both domestic and international products/services.
Offices for this opportunity are in Austin, TX. For those outside of the Austin, TX area, relocation assistance may be considered on a case by case basis.
Duties and Responsibilities of this Role:
- Process and analyze RF signal and radar analysis products for purposes of quality assurance and determination of improved collection/processing methods.
- Assist in the creation of optimized intelligence collection algorithms.
- Define and produce metrics which quantify the value of collection assets, processing algorithms, and data types.
- Responsible for creating and presenting customer level briefs on the activities listed above.
- Assist in the proposal process for new work which spans multi-int disciplines.
- Prepare complex engineering analysis of projects and assist in testing complex software systems.
- Collaborate with hardware or software designers/engineers and analysts to develop, analyze, and evaluate hardware, software, or systems.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical field and 5 to 7 years of related experience
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI security clearnace
- Proficiency in one or more mathematical scripting languages such as MATLAB, Python, Scilab, etc.
- Linux/Unix proficiency
- US Citizenship
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Previous experience with IC products and processes
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages such as C++ or JAVA
- Strong mathematical skills
- Familiarity with Signal processing, SIGINT, ELINT, and/or PHISINT analysis
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Ticom Geomatics (TGI) is a subsidiary of CACI International, Inc in Austin, Texas with ~200 employees. TGI is an industry leader in Interoperable Mission Ready Geolocation and ISR Systems and Services. We develop large scale enterprise ISR systems and QRCs that utilize Time and Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) and other techniques for Precision Geolocation. We provide full End-to-End Mission and Life Cycle Support for our products. Our systems leverage commercial, industry, and Government standards for affordable, flexible, and rapid development.
See more on Ticom Geomatics and our other positions http://careers.caci.com/page/show/TGIJobs