Working on cutting edge technologies? Love Dashboards? Mission focused and protecting Homeland Security? If you answered yes, this may be your next career move!
The CDM Program is managed within the DHS National Protection and Programs Directorate, (NPPD)/Office of Cybersecurity and Communications (CS&C)/Network Security Deployment (NSD) Division, responsible for enhancing the security, resilience, and reliability of the Nation’s cyber and communications infrastructure. The DHS CDM Program mission is to safeguard and secure cyberspace in an environment where the threat of cyber-attack is continuously growing and evolving. The CDM Program defends the United States (U.S.) Federal Information Technology (IT) networks from cybersecurity threats by providing continuous monitoring sensors (tools), diagnosis, mitigation tools, and associated services to strengthen the security posture of Government networks.
This position is the team lead for Dashboard Technical Services. Reports to the Engineering Operations Team Manager.
More About the Role:
• RSA Archer Expert
• Demonstrated knowledge of ITIL processes and experience leading a Cyber Operations Team using those processes
• 12 Years of relevant experience
• Clear and proven communicator and leader. Must be able to work well in an environment where they are facilitating a large group of government and other contractor personnel to achieve a common goal.
• Detail oriented – must be able to recognize critical elements of successful operations and then hold themselves and their teams accountable for meeting those critical elements.
• Flexibility – The environment is very dynamic. The Engineering Manager will be expected to keep up with the changing environment while ensuring a high level of operational effectiveness
• Team Player – This role is part of a much larger team. The engineering manager will be expected to grow and develop their subordinate team members’ morale and wellbeing as well as support the overall Operations Team and Team CACI’s mission.
Bachelor of Science (BS)
• Working knowledge of Splunk
• Agile developmental experience
• Relevant DHS or .Gov Cyber Security focused experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.