The CDM Program is managed within the DHS National Protection and Programs Directorate, (NPPD)/Office of Cybersecurity and Communications (CS&C)/Network Security Deployment (NSD) Division, responsible for enhancing the security, resilience, and reliability of the Nation’s cyber and communications infrastructure. The DHS CDM Program mission is to safeguard and secure cyberspace in an environment where the threat of cyber-attack is continuously growing and evolving. The CDM Program defends the United States (U.S.) Federal Information Technology (IT) networks from cybersecurity threats by providing continuous monitoring sensors (tools), diagnosis, mitigation tools, and associated services to strengthen the security posture of Government networks.
Manage deployment team resources to ensure adequate personnel coverage to execute each component deployment
• Responsible for all Request For Service (RFS) Deployment services and Handover to Operations
Responsible for deployment project success, allocating resources to complete Request For Service and implementing processes and procedures
• Accountable for successful knowledge transfer and training of all deployed CDM capabilities, both CACI Tier II/III and DHS/Component service providers
• Required Skills:
Splunk, Cloud, or Agile based certifications, e.g. Splunk User/Power User, Scrum Master
Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in technical field (Computer or engineering related preferred)
What You’ll Get to Do:
Work with and direct technical experts in the deployment of new and highly complex Information Technology and Cybersecurity capabilities in defense of our Nation's Homeland.
More About the Role:
This position has overall responsibility for the successful Service Assurance, Production Rollout, and Handoff to DHS Agency Operations staff of all Team CACI developed capabilities.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
This position requires a high degree of mastery for Systems Integration. Applicants for this positions should have significant experience performing large scale integrations of COTS/GOTS tools in Federal Civilian, DoD, or Commercial Enterprise IT environments.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
The successful candidate for this role will ideally have achieved a degree in IT or Cybersecurity from an accredited University with multiple applicable industry related certifications and master level work-related experience in IT or Cyber.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.