Duties and Responsibilities: Under immediate supervision, enters, transcribes, and verifies a variety of alphanumeric data onto an on-line, batch mode, or personal computer system. Assignments are generally routine in nature and work parameters are typically well defined. Maintains files, records, and chronologies of entry activities. Produces output on magnetic tape, diskettes, or other media. Work is closely checked.
Required Qualifications: Requires high school diploma or equivalent, and zero to six months of related experience.
Desired Qualifications: Must live in the Kaiserslautern Germany area and have either logistical support from a US Service member or a German work permit.
The successful candidate for this position will: Be a US citizen over 18 years old, be a US ID card holder with full installation access and SOFA privileges, Be customer service oriented, Have basic data entry skills and Pass a criminal background check.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.