CACI is seeking a Geospatial Database Engineer to support our government customer at Hurlburt AF, FL
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Special Operations Forces Planning Rehearsal Execution and Planning organization, SOFPREP, builds synthetic environments that are flown on Special Operations Force ground and air simulators. This position develops, enhances, analyzes various forms of digital geographical data, and then assembles this data into real-time visual databases for flight and ground simulation.
Editing and creating geospatial informational (GIS) data in support of 3D simulation projects.
Creating 3D models
Orthorectify and mosaic satellite imagery
Editing digital elevation data
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of related experience
Willing to work both independently and within a team
Experience with geographic information systems data types
Experience creating and manipulating multiple geospatial intelligence data formats used to create simulation visual databases.
Proficient user of any of the following programs: ESRI ArcGIS Suite, Presagis Terra Vista, Presagis Creator, 3D Studio Max, FSI Vital DBGS, TerraSim TerraTools, VBS3 Toolkit, Oxygen.
Working knowledge of the Common Database (CDB) or other realtime geospatial simulation databases such as FSI Vital, MetaVR, Havok, JSAF, or VBS.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.