F-Collection Operator position requires knowledge of collection, applicable tools for detection, and proven ability to perform in a dynamic environment in a timely manner and ability to perform quick signal recognition and to communicate its results using accurate, concise speech. Excellent interpersonal skills. Have conceptual, quantitative, organizational, research, writing, verbal communications and graphical representation skills.
More About the Role:
Perform known detection at various skill levels to determine electronic emissions. Utilize sophisticated digital signal processing and associated equipment. Will conduct search and/ or exploitation of data from various sources. May conduct training in primary area.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Must be able to interact with multiple customers, both on and off-site
This position requires the individual to certify and maintain proficiency on a 24/7 watch position
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically requires a high school diploma and 4-6 years of related experience, or a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 0-2 years of related experience
Prior collection experience
Basic understanding of how to characterize signal parameters
Perform search functions on technical signals of interest
Ability to write Trouble Tickets
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Knowledge of the following tools would be a plus: Meerkat, M2extra and X-midas would be considered beneficial.
Knowledge in multiple disciplines (Fisint, Comint and/or Elint) would be considered beneficial.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.