Provides principal secretarial support in an office, usually to one individual, and, in some cases, also to the subordinate staff of that individual.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist government prosecutors in all phases of case development and presentation.
- Organizing and analyzing subpoenaed documents and correspondence.
- Assisting and partaking in witness interviews and proffers.
- Preparing documentary evidence for grand jury presentations via photocopy and scan.
- Coordinating the civil and criminal discovery process.
- Identifying assets for seizure.
- Arranging witness travel.
- Marking and presenting evidence through automated litigation support devices in the courtroom.
- Perform quality control and ensure timely production of specified deliverables.
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment, including PCs, printers, photocopiers, scanners, telephone systems, fax machines, numbering and binding equipment, etc.
- Must be able to write and print clearly.
- Must have typing/keyboarding skills and good communication skills.
- Attention to detail very important.
- Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to complete task correctly (e.g. where instructions are not explicit or appear to be contrary to the task objective).
- Ability to work well in a team environment and ability to read and follow instructions very important.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage work for a number of people. High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to obtain a DOJ MBI security clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-New York-NY-NEW YORK CITY