What You’ll Get to Do:
The prime responsibility ofthe Integration Engineer is to provide engineering support for multi-disciplinary teams that are creating networked Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and RF geolocation systems in support of the Department of Defense and other Intelligence Community agencies. You will develop, analyze and maintain tools that support and automate processes for establishing and maintaining consistency of a product, system, or solution. You will also develop standards, processes, and controls supporting product/solution configuration, data management, and release activities. Engineering activities support both domestic and international products/services.
Offices for this opportunity are in Austin, TX. For those outside of the Austin, TX area, relocation assistance may be considered on a case by case basis.
More About the Role:
- Design and configure computer system architecture and network topology in support of sensor platform integration and theater netcentric geolocation (TNG) infrastructure and systems
- Install operating systems, company-built software, and 3rd party software packages on a variety of hardware platforms
- Configure operating system and software per project requirements
- Verify systems are functioning properly; test and troubleshoot systems when problems occur
- Work closely with developers, quality assurance, security, and support teams to achieve project objects
- Travel to customer sites for new installations and test events
- Provide level of effort estimates for engineering tasks and production schedules
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (Electrical, Aerospace, Software, Computer Science) and a minimum 7 years of related work experience.
- Experience configuring, managing, and troubleshooting complex configurations, networks, routers, firewalls
- Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals and concepts as they relate to overall system design
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems and system security
- Experience with Linux operating systems and system security
- Experience with setting up and managing Virtual Machines as well as deploying software to them
- Experience writing code or scripts to automate software production processes; debugging code and scripts
- Ability to evaluate technical trade-offs
- Ability to manage tasks for multiple concurrent projects
- DoD 8570 certification
- Collaborative team-centric mindset and willingness to learn and grow and stretch beyond normal comfort zones and have fun doing it
- Strong listening skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and willingness to mentor
- Must be self-motivated with good interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- US Citizenship
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Understanding of Certification & Accreditation (C&A) processes
- Experience in a DoD Prime Contractor capacity
- Experience of subsystem integration into a large system (aircraft, ground vehicle, ship)
- Exposure to Unmanned or Manned Systems and or principles
- Exposure to GPS systems/INS Systems
- Exposure to SIGINT Systems
- Experience working with classified networks
- Experience with military qualification processes
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Ticom Geomatics (TGI) is a subsidiary of CACI International, Inc based out of Austin, Texas with ~200 employees. TGI is an industry leader in Interoperable Mission Ready Geolocation and ISR Systems and Services. We develop large scale enterprise ISR systems and QRCs that utilize Time and Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) and other techniques for Precision Geolocation. We provide full End-to-End Mission and Life Cycle Support for our products. Our systems leverage commercial, industry, and Government standards for affordable, flexible, and rapid development.