Systems Engineer with Linux (TS/SCI)
Req #: 203095
Location: Suitland, MD US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You Will Be Doing:
- Identify and integrate new and evolving technologies to provide Intelligence Support to Command and Control.
- Plan and execute integration activities for GCCS, Agile Client and Integrated Imagery and Intelligence (I3) capability packages.
- Develop future plans to improve Intelligence Support to Command and Control.
- Responsible for developing project plans to include MS Project schedules and represent JDISS at technical exchange meetings.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Ability to develop complex scripts to support Solaris and Linux system updates and upgrades.
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and/or CentOS and/or Solaris and/or Solaris.
- BS in IT or IT management and 4 years IT experience or 7 years’ experience or 10 years’ same experience
- CompTIA Security+ (within 90 days of hire)