In support of NSWCDD, Chief Technology Officer, the candidate will work directly with Government personnel in meeting a vast array of administrative needs to include, but not limited to:
- Answer and screen incoming telephone calls.
- Receive & screen visitors, check and submit clearances, maintain attendance logs
- Work/take actions on behalf of CTO and staff as it relates to administrative matters.
- Support meetings; take minutes, and record actions for CTO.
- Provide graphic and briefing support for meetings and warroom briefs.
- Perform document editing and routing of correspondence for signature
- Compile and edit annual reports on behalf of CTO
- Support SIPR room and secure VTC operations. Have the ability get a SIPR account
- Schedule appointments and meetings and coordinate arrangements for meetings on- and off-site. Tasking includes VIP agendas and arrangements.
- Copy, scan, fax, bind, route, file, distribute, archive, shred, and dispose of documentation.
- Establish, maintain, and update office and warroom files and data bases.
- Track submission of timecards; enter and update time cards and submit DTS orders for CTO and staff.
- Coordinate and track procurement of office supplies for the CTO office.
- Coordinate and distribute CTO correspondence, via the DLGR_NSWC_CTO email account, to a distribution list across all the technical departments
- Create and manage complex spreadsheets for assigned projects
- Prepare briefing material and word documents for assigned projects
- Perform routine maintenance of general office equipment, to include excess and disposal of non-function equipment or equipment no longer in use, entering work requests through FSRM to include office moves, building/room issues, and to submit telephone request through the DTR
Required Skills (Must Have)Associate’s Degree or two (2) years of equivalent experience. Three (3) years general experience in collection and arrangement of information used to formulate complex reports, presentations and similar documentation. One (1) year of experience providing support for a Navy program office, Field Activity, or contractor.
Desired Skills (Nice to Have)
Experience supporting a Navy Working Capital Fund organization and direct experience with handling/processing classified materials.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.