What You’ll Get to Do:
The System Engineer will provide end-to-end system lifecycle support for all systems within the PKI and Directory Services Branch. The System Engineer must have an extensive background in PKI Technology including OCSP, SHA1, SHA2, HSMs, system engineering, application deployment, Windows OS and Linux OS. You will identify system integrity issues and solutions for the full system life cycle from concept to disposal. You will perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. You will ensure designs are compatible with the architecture and allocate requirements to segments. Also, you will analyze science, engineering, business, and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. Along with analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems; and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations. You may analyze or recommend commercially available software. You will ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints, and Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, cost estimation, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Education and Experience:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.