Senior level counterintelligence (CI) analyst who uses a variety of classified and unclassified databases, software applications, and other intelligence research tools to identify, assimilate, examine, interpret, and evaluate all-source information/intelligence to determine the nature, function, interrelationships, personalities, capabilities, and intent regarding the intelligence capabilities of foreign powers, international terrorists and other entities and activities of CI interest.
- Provide oversight and administrative support to CI Support Teams (CISTs).
- Maintain accountability of CIST personnel and provide supervision to include cognizance of well-being of all CIST personnel.
- Support in-processing of CIST personnel.
- Produce/review/perform QA/QC for memoranda, reports, and assessments and submit to the OCT/OMT/2X.
- Coordinate operations with installation leadership/FP personnel/CI elements/2X elements.
- Coordinate with senior leadership and senior intelligence officials on station to ensure CI activities support TAAC CJ2X, battlespace owner S2X, or the Military Intelligence (MI) commander and supported Command.
- Provide intelligence analysis related to counter-terrorism, HUMINT, SIGINT, CI, Afghanistan and Southwest Asia regional issues, and targeting. Company/vendor counter-corruption vetting mission operates on a weekly cycle.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Education -“ Master's Degree OR Bachelor's Degree with 4 years additional experience
- Experience -“ 10 years experience with former MOS 35L, 35M, 351L/M, 97B, 97E, 35E, or civilian 1811/0132 (equivalent to GG-14 level) badged and credentialed CI Agent or DoD joint service equivalents such as 18F = SF INTEL NCO or 180A SF WO with ASOT-III, USAF 7XOS1 -“ Special Investigator (SI)
- Clearance -“ TS/SCI
- Experience supporting CI operations or acting in the capacity of / performing the mission of a CI agent
- Possess expert level CI knowledge and abilities
- Possess proven experience at the tactical and operational levels in either Afghanistan or Iraq
- Have familiarity with Coalition operations and staff procedures
- Experience and familiarity with theater and division level CI collection and exploitation operations
- Proven abilities in the planning and conduct of screening and CI collection operations
- Proficient at briefing senior leadership at the O6 level
- Able to interact with senior leadership
- Deployed experience
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, video conference, email and face-to-face. Occasional travel may be required at client direction.