CACI serves the U.S. government to include the uniformed services, veterans, and citizens by accelerating the transformation of healthcare through the application of new healthcare strategies and technology.
CACI is looking for an experienced Finance Lead to work at our Charleston, SC, office. You will work directly with the team and customer to keep the budget and funding in order. You will be responsible for the performance of relatively a larger technical program in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for assisting the PM in all financial decisions as it relates to the program.
- Responsible for oversight and leadership in the preparation of and coordination of financial documentation to include process and documentation development, budget development, spend plans, funds transfer, purchase orders, execution reports and other financial documentation and tracking.
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Identify and analyze project/program requirements and scope.
- Defines, acquires, and allocates budget, staff, and other resources necessary to accomplish the goals and/or objectives of the finance function.
- Responsible for annual planning process as well as the subsequent monthly financial forecasting and reporting. Compiles, analyzes, interprets, and reports financial data; communicate and present financial results (i.e. Actual performance vs. Plan and Forecast).
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution, management, and reporting of the financials.
-Responsible for all financial reporting and analysis as defined by contract deliverables. Serves as the financial expert and single point of interaction with team leads and the customer.
- Directs, implements, and administers formal aspects of program in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies, and government regulations. Ensures compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, DCAA, DCMA, FAR, CAS.
-Assists in developing and implementing business processes.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Physical Sciences, Information Systems or related field
- 6+ years of experience with financial management
- Strong experience with DoD Contracts, performing should-cost, break-even, and other complex ad hoc analysis
- Experienced in managing billable hours and forecasts for the resources and projects
- Must have experience in estimating cash flow schedules
- Must have experience in accounting system setup and operations to support cost collection, invoicing, and revenue recognition
- Program Financial Management experience in a lead role
- Strong experience with using Microsoft Excel, particularly formulas and pivot tables
- PMP Certification
- Experience with developing and improving operating processes
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment