We’re looking for a talented Systems Engineer who has the experience necessary to help build out our existing infrastructure and troubleshoot problems as they arise. The ideal candidate for this position can prioritize mission critical tasks and coordinate the construction and expansion of our systems so updates and other maintenance tasks don’t get in the way of daily operations. We’re interested in automating as many of our processes as possible to reduce the potential for human error.
More About the Role:
Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent; Minimum 5 years of related experience.
Experience in the design of information and operational support systems
Past experience providing 2nd and 3rd level support
Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.