Works under the supervision of a Task Supervisor typically at a large document center. Answers telephones, greets visitors, and maintains sign-in logs and visitor badges. Performs typing/word processing and other clerical support functions.
At least one year of word processing experience including familiarity with the specific office automation environment (e.g., JCON 2a, MS Word Office 12/Microsoft Office 2003). Must be able to type at a minimum rate of 65 wpm with an accuracy rate of 95%. Excellent oral and written communication skills required. High school diploma or GED required. Pleasant telephone manner and pleasant manner in greeting visitors extremely important.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.